Amethyst showcase video 2019 Q1

(Erlend Sogge Heggen) #1

I’ve made a simple showcase video by compiling all the WIPs shared so far. Music is by a friend of mine, CC licensed.

I’ve gotta add a bunch more fade-transitions and tune the timings a bit but that’s it, I’m not aiming for perfection here. This will go public in 24-72 hours.

Video is now public.

Credits

If you’d like to be credited, please reply with your details below and I’ll add it to the announcement post. Next time we do this (Q2 probably) I’ll try to do it in a more structured manner so that every piece of footage will come with a credits footnote.

Credits for 2019 Q1 video:

Request omission

If you don’t want your footage featured here please let me know and I’ll remove it.

Request inclusion

If you have some footage you’d like to add please let me know! But bear in mind there will be other opportunities as well so no need to rush anything.

@jojolepro I’ll happily add footage from your game if you can send me a video file (I don’t want to get into the habit of scraping youtube videos). @termhn would you like your PBR stuff featured?

5 Likes

(Yann Asset) #2

Hi there !

Thank you for this showreel, it’s very nice (and make me want to see more of it, which is a good sign).

To credit Autonomous Tactical Network, you can point to its website: autonomous-tactical.net

3 Likes

(Erlend Sogge Heggen) listed #3
0 Likes

(Kel) #4

Nice to see your game has a homepage now! It looks great.

2 Likes

(Erlend Sogge Heggen) pinned globally #6
0 Likes