Hello! Me again with another exciting opportunity!
Currently the infrastructure team consists of mostly, well, me. I’d like to find two more people interested in learning and helping maintain the infrastructure. Right now, it is relatively small (< 10 servers). We are leveraging non-profit benefits as much as possible (GitLab Gold for example) to keep our footprint small. Right now, responsibilities are:
- Maintain these forums
- Manage release builds (currently transitioning from Concourse to GitLab)
- Matrix server and associated bridges
- Our NextCloud instance
Later on, there will be more complex needs for thing network integration tests.
- Familiarity with Linux
- Moderately skilled with one high-level/scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc)
- d389, Okta, Keycloak, etc would be nice. If you don’t know what those are, don’t worry about it.
- Docker and Kubernetes would be nice
There is no on-call. We’re all volunteers. If something breaks, we fix it when we can.
If you are interested, please post a reply below! Thanks!