Continuing the discussion from Team Meeting #1 - 2019-04-27:
I’m thinking we’ll do another team meeting in about a week. We’ve got more contributors getting involved so we need to talk more about development practices and good workflows.
Draft agenda will soon follow; feel free to start editing your own agenda items in.
For the date and time I’m tentatively thinking around 2019-05-11T20:00:00Z → 2019-05-11T21:00:00Z
Anyone is free to attend as long as they’re there to discuss our agenda, or just quietly observe.
Can you attend?
If there’s a lot of maybes I’ll follow up with a time planner process.
Planning the v0.1.0 release
- what does “ready for release” look like?
What comes next
- making use of what we’ve got. Not adding too many new game features from v0.1.0 to v0.2.0. Mostly focus on extension of existing features.
- every team member should get to include one major feature)
louder call for contributors
- reddit etc. Very public
- Creature additions as a default starter task.
State of onboarding and dev conventions
- as far as I can tell we’re in a good spot